The flat-rotation leaching equipment has simple structure, reliable operation, unique rotor balance design, low power consumption, smooth operation, no noise, and extremely low maintenance costs; it is characterized by high material layer, simple structure, high mixed oil concentration, and low mixed oil content. The machine is the main equipment for oil extraction. It is driven by a fixed grid plate and a gear ring. It is called a trouble-free extractor. The residue in the meal is less than 0.8, and the processing volume is 50-600T, and the agent consumption is within 1.5-3.0kg.
The horizontal-to-extraction equipment process is a kind of oil extraction process. It uses the mutual dissolution of oil and organic solvents to crush the oil into chips or puff, and use organic solvents such as n-hexane and the oil chips in the equipment called the extractor. In internal contact, the oil in the oil is extracted and dissolved, and then the solvent in the oil is removed by the method of heating and steam stripping. The crude oil obtained in this way is further refined to become the final edible oil.
Its theoretical basis is the principle of extraction. It originated in France in 1843 and is a safe, hygienic, scientifically advanced oil-making process. At present, more than 90% of the total output of oil ester produced by the leaching method in industrially developed countries. The advantages of leaching oil production are that the meal cake contains less residual oil, high oil yield, low processing cost, high economic efficiency, and high meal quality, which is good for feeding in the feed industry.
The special solvent oil specially arranged and produced by the state for oil processing, with its own composition characteristics, can ensure that it is completely separated and removed from the oil. Moreover, the country has set strict quality standards for the production of vegetable oils to ensure the safety and sanitation of edible oils. As long as consumers buy oil products that are marked to meet national quality standards, they can eat them with confidence.
Introduction to the process of flat to leaching equipment
1. Storage box: store a certain amount of material and also serve as a material seal. The capacity should not be too small, and the storage height should not be less than 2 meters.
2. Sealing auger: It is required that the material enters the extractor to have an effective sealing effect to prevent the solvent gas in the extractor from overflowing from the inlet.
Three, flat-rotating extractor:
(1) The charging height is 900-1100 cm
(2) Solvent temperature 50-55°C
(3) The temperature of the immersion material is 50-55°C, the temperature of the extractor is 50°C
(4) Spray method: It is better to use multi-point large spray spray and drip drying method, and the fresh solvent shall not overflow into the drain section when spraying fresh solvent.
(5) The operating cycle of the extractor is 85-110 minutes
(6) Solvent ratio and mixed oil concentration 1:0.8-1.1
Mixed oil concentration:
The immersion material contains 15-18% oil, and the mixed oil concentration is 18-27%
(7) Residual oil of meal (dry basis): 1% or less
Four. Desolventizing machine: Wet meal desolventizing and drying
(1) The first and second layers of the steamer are preheated layers. Because the meal contains more solvents, the temperature should not be raised too fast, and it is better to control it at 60-70°C.
(2), the second layer temperature is controlled at about 75°C
(3), the second is a gas-permeable layer, and the steam from the third layer directly penetrates the material layer and is heated to desolvate.
(4), the third layer is sprayed with direct steam, which has the effect of steaming and removing. When the solvent evaporates, it destroys the activity of harmful enzymes. The direct steam injection rate is 5-6 kg/ton material. The direct steam pressure is 0.05-0.08Mpa.
(5), the steaming time is 40 minutes.
(6) The temperature of the meal in storage is below 40°C.
(7) Quality requirements of finished meal: no solvent smell, qualified in detonation test, moisture content below 12%, meal color is light, not burnt or sticky.
5. Evaporation and stripping of mixed oil:
1. The filter screen of the filter adopts stainless steel densely woven mesh, which automatically filters and discharges slag.
2, the height of the mixing oil tank is 3.5 meters, and the cake residue is further precipitated.
(1) The inlet temperature of the mixed oil is 50-55°C, the outlet temperature of the mixed oil is controlled at 80-85°C, and the concentration is 50-60%.
(2) Steam is the heat source, the temperature is around 82°C, and there is steam jet pump steam gas as the auxiliary heat flow.
4, the second evaporator
(1) The outlet temperature of the mixed oil is 95-100°C, and the concentration is above 90-95%. The indirect steam pressure is 0.4-0.5Mpa.
(1) The outlet temperature of the mixed oil is 110-115°C
(2) The total volatile matter in the extracted crude oil does not exceed 0.30%
(3) Indirect steam pressure is above 0.3Mpa, superheated steam pressure is 49-58.8Kpa
6. Both the evaporation and stripping process of the mixed oil adopt vacuum negative pressure technology.
VI. Solvent condensation recovery
1. Determine the effective area of the condensing cooler according to the size of the condensing cooling load. Generally, it should not be less than m2/tm.
2. The temperature of the condensate outlet of each condenser shall not be higher than 40°C, and the temperature of the equilibrium free gas outlet shall not be higher than 25°C (it can be slightly higher in summer).
3. The effective water volume of the water separator is generally equipped with 0.04 m3/ton material.
4. The temperature of the steaming tank is not lower than 92°C and not higher than 98°C.